This October, bring your little monsters to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and get into the Halloween spirit with our Brick or Treat event!
Featuring some fun spook-tacular activities such as:
- Pumpkin building! Add your creation to our LEGO® pumpkin patch
- ‘Scarevenger’ hunt – What can you find hiding in our haunted Miniland?
- Meet and greet with our character mascots – Scarecrow and Lord Vampyre and join them for a Halloween DANCE PARTY!
- Join our Master Model Builder and Playmakers to help create a giant LEGO Vampire!
- Spin our spooky wheel of fortune; will you get a trick or a treat?
- Limited Edition pop-badges whilst stocks last
- Plus, extra special limited edition LEGO DOTS activities! Create your own bracelet to take home (whilst stocks last), can you make it spooky themed?
Brick or Treat is happening on weekends and in school holidays from 2nd to 31st October… Book now before those naughty LEGO ghosts beat you to it!
The Halloween event is included within the standard admission price. Pre-booking online in advance is essential for everyone and capacity is limited.
Full Halloween activities will be running on weekends and school holidays in October. Choose one of the following dates when booking to ensure you get the full BRICK OR TREAT experience: 2nd October, 3rd October, 9th October, 10th October, 16th October, 17th October, 23rd October to 31st October inclusive.
Book to visit BOTH LEGOLAND Discovery Centre’s BRICK OR TREAT and SEA LIFE Manchester’s Halloween event Ascarium with a combi ticket and see more and save, click here for more information.